The Enigma3hyQ correlating loggers transmit daily leak noise data to our server via the 3G or GPRS communication networks. Correlation is performed from many loggers to
accurately locate leak positions. The user has the opportunity to listen to the recorded noise thus helping to confirm correlation results are due to leak noise. To enable accurate
correlations a daily logger time synchronisation is carried out by a new technology
Network flow, pressure and leak location data
PrimeWeb provides a database and on-line viewing facility for network flow, pressure and leak alarms from XiLog+ data loggers, Phocus3/3m noise loggers and Enigma3m correlating noise loggers. It is accessible on any device with internet access. Logger positions can be shown on Google Maps* and coded to show leak alarms.
Historical data is also available. Indication of leak positions on Google Maps* together with ‘street view’visualisation of the leak position aids management for leakage teams.
• Aggregated correlations for difficult leaks
• Auto-velocity determination for accurate leak location
• Small size for fitting into underground chambers – no
above ground installation required
• Logger powered for 5 years (dependent upon 3G/GPRS
• Logger GPS location saved
• Logger submersible to IP68